Simco Management provides the right framework for homeowners associations
Simco Management provides the right framework for homeowners’ associations to determine how they can meet their needs through our personal service, attention to detail, and a commitment to their community.
We believe that satisfied homeowners are more cooperative and involved within their community. To achieve this satisfaction, we understand that customer service is as important as property maintenance and accounting.
To encourage your association to function most effectively, some of our services include:
- Comprehensive, accurate financial reports
- Assisting with delinquency issues
- Professional and timely maintenance
- Preparing monthly financial statements that are distributed to the board of directors in a timely manner
- Opening and maintaining bank accounts as directed by the board of directors (each association’s funds are deposited into an account for their specific property, and funds are never intermingled)
- Maintaining account ledgers and history for each homeowner
- Assisting the treasurer in preparing and submitting a proposed annual budget to the board
- Reviewing billing for accuracy in cost and goods, preparing and mailing checks for approved invoices
- Generating and mailing out correspondence necessary to bring delinquent accounts up-to-date. If unsuccessful in collecting, work with the association’s legal counsel for appropriate legal action.
- Assisting and cooperating with any outside auditing firm(s) that may be retained by the association
Simco Management strives to tailor our services to fit the needs of each association. We work closely with board members to develop policies consistent with the association’s goals, assessment collections, covenant enforcement, and supervision of vendors. Contact us today to receive a quote for your homeowner association.