Get The Expertise Your Board Needs
With Our Experienced and Reliable
Condo Management Team
Selecting the right management company for your condominium corporation can be a difficult decision. You and the residents of your condo deserve dedicated professionals. Like ours, those professionals should be available for on-site inspections of common areas, address complaints in a timely manner, and look after the enforcement of rules and regulations. Most importantly, they should communicate all of these tasks with residents, owners, and tenants.
There is much more to condominium management than on-site dedication. Our accounting professionals work behind the scenes to handle your accounting needs, attend board meetings, stay up-to-date on insurance requirements while also coordinating repairs and maintenance tasks. At Simco Management we pride ourselves on offering the most reliable services for homeowner associations, commercial rental properties, and those seeking condo management in Calgary. We provide the experience, knowledge, and innovative excellence that you need to keep your condominium corporation lucrative and distinguished.
Experience a Different Kind of Service with Our Condominium Management Team
Simco Management is your one-stop destination for superior property management in Calgary and surrounding areas. We have the resources needed to assume full managerial responsibility of your condominium, and we can customize our services to your particular needs. We pride ourselves on standing out from other Calgary property management companies when it comes to transparency, innovative ideas, and full-service contracts. Our team goes the extra mile to ensure tasks are completed completely and correctly, the first time.
Simco Management specializes in condominium management. However, we also manage residential rentals, apartment building rentals, homeowners’ associations (HOAs), resident associations, as well as commercial and industrial condominiums. We also provide maintenance services for our condos, HOAs and rentals.
- Preparing annual budgets for board approval
- Collecting monthly contribution fees from owners for deposit in separate “trust” accounts
- Maintaining accounting records and providing monthly financial reports to the board
- Attending board meetings and annual meetings
- Reviewing insurance mandates with the board
- Managing owner and tenant concerns
- Ensuring compliance with rules and regulations as established by the bylaws of the condominium corporation or HOA under board direction
- Responding to after-hours emergency calls
- Consulting with the board to determine standards of housekeeping required in common areas
- Obtaining bids, securing bids, negotiating contracts, and proposing third-party consultants when needed on behalf of the corporation/HOA
- Completing periodic inspections of common areas
- Coordinating all common area services needed
- Advising and overseeing cosmetic renovations that help maximize revenue
- Providing detailed maintenance documentation and regular maintenance visits, upon request
- Offering suggestions and feedback on improvements and modifications